Instructions for Online Scoring
Please read all these instructions through prior to scoring games for the first time. It will help you! You can view the "printer-friendly" version of the page by clicking the "printer friendly" icon on the top right of this page.
STEP 1: Print/Read the instructions on this page.
STEP 2: After you print/read these instructions, go to the club login list.
Online Scoring Overview
WYSA is using the services of ITSportsNet to help WYSA better serve its membership. For all teams U11 D-League and above, coaches or team officials will submit scores via the WYSA website. The advantage is that schedules and standings will automatically be updated, and will display on the website, as soon as the scores are entered.
What do you need to score games?
- a computer with an internet connection
- a valid email address
Important notes about online scoring
- The winning team is responsible for scoring the game. In the case of a tie game, the score is entered by the home team.
- The League Administrator can always delete Team Officials that have been assigned to score games
- Team Officials cannot score games that are in the future
- Team Officials can only score a game once and cannot make edits
- League administrators can override any scoring that is completed by team officials
A) Set up your Members Area login
1. Click on the "Online Scorekeeping Signup/Login" button on the WYSA website, to view the "club login list".
2. Click on "Member Area Login" for your community league or club
3. Click on the Launch Member Area button.
4a. If you already have a username (your email address) and password, log in, and skip to B) below.
4b. If you do not have a username and password, click on "Don't have a login? (SETUP LOGIN). Enter the requested information. A password will be emailed to you at this point.
6. Once you have your password, repeat the steps above to return to the screen where you log into the Members Area of your club.
7. Login to the Members Area for your club
B) Sign yourself up as a Team Official for your team
1. Click on "Registration" from the left hand menu
2. Click on "Signup as Scorekeeper" from the left hand menu
3. Follow the instructions provided (i.e. click on "create new registration" and "signup as scorekeeper" where prompted, etc), and provide the required personal information
4. Select the approprate (wysa) Division and your team
5. Press the SUBMIT button to complete the process. You will see a $0.00 invoice appear, which tracks your registration.
6. If you wish to score a game straight away, click the "Home" link (top left of the screen). After clicking on the Home link you will see the "Team Official" link appear, also on the left menu.
C) Scoring games
1. Log into the Members Area for your club. Click on the "Team Official" link from the left hand menu.
2. Click on the "Score Games" link (blue font)
3. Click the "SCORE" link (blue font) for the game that you would like to score.
4. Enter the Score, press Submit
NOTE: Do not check the default box if the game was played.
As soon as you submit a score, the website standings and stats are updated.
NOTE: After you set yourself up the first time, you will only have follow step C (above) to score games in the future.
Forgot your password?
You can retrieve your password anytime as long as you have a valid email. Simply to the Members area, click on Retrieve Password, and you password will be emailed to you immediately.
Created by: WYSA Admin -- Last updated:Nov 12, 2009