Now seeking High School volunteers!
We are currently accepting applications to volunteer for our upcoming Outdoor Season.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What will I do?
A volunteer will:
- Participate in a training on the reception duties, programs available at the club, contacting club members regarding upcoming programs.
- Assist the Registrar, Secretary and House League Coordinator in setup, registration and other duties
- Work hard to create the best experience possible for the Clubs participants and patrons
- Be a positive role model
- Be a representative of the Club to parents, participants, and the general public
What do I get?
After completion of your service term volunteers receive:
- A Certificate and letter indicating you have completed your Community Service Hours
- If requested, we can provide a great reference for a job well done
- Personal satisfaction for the knowledge that you have given back to the community of Toronto and made a difference
How do I apply
- Download and print the Youth Volunteer Application Form
- Complete this application in its entirety and fax, mail, or email to the Scarborough Blizzard Youth Soccer Club. Be sure to read and fill out the second page including your signature, the signature of a parent or guardian, and the signature of a teacher or guidance counselor who will recommend you for this position. This individual may be contacted as a reference later on in the process - make sure they are willing to do this
- All applicants will be contacted after we have received your application to discuss your interest and the opportunities available
- Selected candidates will be interviewed for available positions
- A Criminal Record Search (Volunteer), Vulnerable Sector Screening that is acceptable to the Scarborough Blizzard Youth Soccer Club, could be required of the successful volunteer candidate applying to the Club.
Created by: SBYSC Webmaster -- Last updated:Jan 19, 2017