Instructions for Online Scoring
Please read all these instructions through prior to scoring games for the first time. It will help you! You can view the "printer-friendly" version of the page above.
STEP 1: Print/Read the instructions on this page.
STEP 2: After you print/read these instructions, go to the club login list.
Online Scoring Overview
Big Country is using the services of ITSportsNet for league management. For all teams U10 and above, coaches or team officials will submit scores online. The advantage is that schedules and standings will automatically be updated as soon as the scores are entered.
What do you need to score games?
- a computer with an internet connection
- a valid email address
Important notes about online scoring
- The home team is responsible for scoring the game on line.
- The League Administrator can always delete Team Officials that have been assigned to score games
- Team Officials cannot score games that are in the future
- Team Officials can only score a game once and cannot make edits
- League administrators can override any scoring that is completed by team officials
A) Set up your Members Area login
1. Click on the Members button, and go to the "club login list".
2. Click on Member Area Login for your association
3. Click on Setup Login (the last button)
4. Enter the requested information. A password will be emailed to you at this point
5. Click on Member Login
6. Login to the Members Area for your club
B) Sign yourself up as a Team Official for your team
1. Click on Registration from the left hand menu
2. Click on Sign Up as a Scorekeeper from the left hand menu
3. Provide the required personal information
4. Select your divison and team
5. Press Submit to complete the process
C) Scoring games
1. In the Members Area, click on the Team Official link from the left hand menu. If you do not see the Division Official link, click on the Division Official tab, and then click on the My Teams link.
2. Click on Score Games
3. Select the game that you would like to score
4. Enter the Score, press Submit
NOTE: Do not check the default box if the game was played.
Do not check these boxes unless the other team has defaulted. Even though you check the box you will still have to enter a score of 5-0 for your team.
As soon as you submit a score, the website standings and stats are updated.
NOTE: After you set yourself up the first time, you will only have follow step C (above) to score games in the future.
Forgot your password?
You can retrieve your password anytime as long as you have a valid email. Simply to the Members area, click on Retrieve Password, and you password will be emailed to you immediately.
Created by: -- Last updated:May 06, 2010